Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My boyfriend had 3 contemps of court he has been on misd probation

Customer Question

My boyfriend had 3 contemps of court he has been on misd probation he didn't finish his community service hours of 80 out of 350 he was in jail on a charge from 2009 the day he was supposed to be in court that's why he had contempt of court. He has been sitting in Calcasieu Parish corrections since June 18 2013 everything else as far as fines etc has been completed and paid for is there any chance he will be given time served?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. Can you please clarify what the 3 contempt charges are? I know you said 1) failure to appear in court when ordered 2) failure to perform his community service but was not sure about the third.
Hi, I just wanted to see if you had a chance to respond to my information request above. Thank you.