Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

In GA, can I pay to watch 2 consenting adults to have sex?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

No. If a person is being paid to commit any sexual act, even with a third party, that is prostitution. Code of Georgia, Section 16-6-9. Receiving any item of value is considered payment. The person who makes the offer has committed solicitation of prostitution, which is punishable the same as prostitution.

A person who tried to arrange a situation where two people engaged in prostitution could possibly also be charged with pimping. Section 16-9-11.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is paying for a live sex show legal?
If people are simulating sex on stage, sure - even if they're really convincing. If people are actually having sex on stage, no.