Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

i have shoplifted at kohls dept. store for the second time

Customer Question

i have shoplifted at kohls dept. store for the second time in tucson arizona and tresspassed when i was not suuposed to on7/10/13. on citation it says criminal trespassing 3rd degree and shoplifting criminal 13-1806. what should i do. should i retain an attorney. i care for my daughter who is in late stage of ms and my grandson (her son) who is diagnosed with mid grade autism and i live alone.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

JD 1992 :

Yes, you should definitely get an attorney.

JD 1992 :

Usually an attorney could get at least one charge dismissed if you plead to the other one and, in addition, can get your sentence and fine lower than you woudl accomplish yourself.

JACUSTOMER-y4sveauz- :

what is sentence mean

JACUSTOMER-y4sveauz- :

what does sentencing mean?

JD 1992 :

The judge is going to issue some kind of sentence to you, which is the "punishment". It can be probation, a fine, or jail time or even a combination of the three.

JACUSTOMER-y4sveauz- :

what attorney do you recomend in tucson arizona in the central area?

JD 1992 :

I'm sorry, but the website doesn't allow us to give referrals. However, you can go to www.lawyers.com and look there. That website allows you to search both by your area as well as the type of law, which in this case would be Criminal Law.

JD 1992 :

There are lots of them there.

JD 1992 :

Why would you rate this Bad Service? I answered your question quickly and correctly.

JD 1992 :

I'm going to opt out. You and I both know this wasn't Bad Service.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Your previous expert has opted out. Unfortunately, we cannot make up the facts a customer comes to us with, nor can we know what the customer does not know unless they tell us and we also cannot make up the laws.

However, if there is more information you would like that we are allowed to provide you, please ask specifically and provide us any additional information you would like to know about.