Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

The bank forged my signature as a guarantor on a business loan.

The bank forged my signature as a guarantor on a business loan. How should I proceed? How do I proceed in getting access to the original papers for viewing?

Hi, Susie, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

I am sorry you have been subjected to this problem. You should ask the lender to show you the original Note. Do not settle for a copy because they can be doctored up and if you believe that is what the lender did, you will have to insist on reviewing the original. Since they will not send you the original, you should make an appointment to speak with someone in authority and when you arrive, tell them the purpose of your appointment is to review the original loan documents. The bank should have no objection to showing these documents to you. If they do, then you know that something is wrong and should retain the services of a handwriting expert to prove that your signature is a forgery,

___________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA