Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.

I denied hitting a car with a golf ball and I think I might

I denied hitting a car with a golf ball and I think I might have.. There Is no evidence.. Can I get in trouble

Brandon M. :

Hello there.

Brandon M. :

Thank you for your question. You said that there is no evidence of wrongdoing on your part. In fact, it appears that there is so little evidence that you are not even certain that you are responsible for any damages. Without evidence of any negligence or willful wrongdoing, no legal action can be taken against someone.

Brandon M. :

Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We were pretty much the only ones on the course and have not spoken with an officer but she did file a constable report for the ding in her car... We denied it and even if we did it there is no way they can prove we did?
Well, you can never know for certain. It's always possible that someone was hiding in the bushes videotaping you. But this isn't a like a murder, so there isn't likely to be any further investigation from law enforcement. In all likelihood, this will go absolutely no where and you're worrying for nothing.