Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was sent out for a dvr camera site-survey by a company in

Customer Question

I was sent out for a dvr camera site-survey by a company in arizona a day after i was contacted by the company to start work under my assumed name because they were in a rush i purchased neccessary equipment under the estimate and tools for the job once i arrived to the job i was told the scope of work would change and the customer was ok with the pay of extra labor and parts needed for it so i submitted a second estimate which the customer also signed and equipment and a 2nd helper was hired to complete the job this job lasted about 7 days i was given a partial check in the amount of 600 on friday the install at that point was 95% completed then i was contacted monday morning not to show up to premises because they had an issue with one of the parts "dvr lock box" i had installed was not secured properly to the wall and he was stopping payment on the check at that point and was not going to pay for anything although i offered to come by and correct the issue at whatever at which point i contacted the customer and tried to settle some payment for equipment which he accused me of it being stolen and did not trust me but he was willing to pay for equipment at the cost of paying for his employee's overtime because his employee claimed to have been onsite thru the hours of installation which was after business hours and his employee would just come unlock and check after finished every night and lock the doors i have proof of partial install, receipts, and text messages i was told to submit a small claims court suit but im afraid that the arizona company can come back with another one
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry you are experiencing this matter.

So who hired you and who is suppose to pay you?

Why do you think the AZ company will file a lawsuit, too?