Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

As a Real Estate Brokerage firm we need a disclaimer form to

As a Real Estate Brokerage firm we need a disclaimer form to protect us from claims that might arise from legal descriptions that might be incorrect or boundries not accurate and improvements not accurate or representions made by a seller that is not true.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist you with this.

In a situation like this, you can make statement that you do not certify the validity of the legal description, and that's its the legal found in the land records or on the current property deed.

Something like the following sentence should suffice:

_________ makes no representations, warranties or guarantees in regard to the accuracy of the legal description herein Consult the official survey and/or land records for the most accurate description of the subject property.

I hope this answers your question, but if you need anything further, please do not hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help further. Thanks.