Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

Would photos of child taken from me after hearing and court

Would photos of child taken from me after hearing and court being told child fears me, recent photos at my childs birthday party just 4 weeks ago child happy with me smiling many other friends and family many photos this example be good evidence in the near future, I mean I have much more evidence than that but,, just example you know what I'm saying??
Hello again:

I think I know what you are saying. It is natural to wonder about what will be said and what will be needed in a trial, and it's never too early to start considering what should be collected for evidence. The best way to explain what is "good" evidence is to just explain the definition of evidence.

Under the Indiana Rules of Evidence, Rule 401, "'Relevant evidence' means evidence having any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence." Under Rule 402, all relevant evidence is admissible unless an exception applies.

In plain English, this means that most anything that tends to prove or disprove a fact in dispute should be offered if it works in your favor. This means photos, videos, eyewitness testimony, business records... most anything.