Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Support collection attorney. Judgment decided already; Support

Customer Question

Support collection attorney. Judgment decided already; Support Wage Garnishment Filed with employer but now company no longer garnishing wages because employee is head of accounting department. Help - I am tired of deadbeat ex!
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No answer response - she is a moderator but didn't address question
Expert:  socrateaser replied 3 years ago.

Have you applied for services with the Department of Child Support Services?

If yes, then what, if anything, have they told you about the circumstance with the support obligor's employer not paying according to the wage assignment.