dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

I have arachnoiditis and a doctor who is writing a report for

I have arachnoiditis and a doctor who is writing a report for me. None of the lawyers in my state will handle my case including the one who advertises arachnoiditis. She was nice at first and then dropped it

Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

It sounds like you are applying for SS Disability. If so, with your diagnosis, you will most likely qualify. I am surprised that you cannot find an attonrey. But a great source is the organization that I belong to- NOSSCR. Go to their site, and you can search for an attorney in your area. I wish you well.

I see that you have reviewed my answer as well as have paid for the answer by making a deposit. At this time, please be so kind as to rate my answer ok or better so that I can be compensated. Thanks.