Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I Know for fact that I Have my house bugged. What can I do?

I Know for fact that I Have my house bugged. What can I do? To whom i need to go to understand why they went at that level
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question nd provide excellent service.

Before we begin, a bit more detail would be helpful please.

Whom do you believe has bugged your house?

For what purpose?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had a problem with a neighbor and last summer they send a private detective to get pictures of me and talk with managers of dept store about me. After that everything cools down but again I recently bought a new house and see some of the stuff they put in the walls. So I bought something to detect bugs and cameras and i found a few thigs.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the additional information.

It is clearly illegal to secretly record you in your home without a warrant. It is a violation of state and federal law. You can contact the local prosecutor's office, as well as the Texas Attorney General.

They will investigate and take appropriate action. Do not disturb the equipment until law enforcement officers have an opportunity to examine it. It is evidence. And your home would be a crime scene.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do i need in my hands that warrant or at least knowledge of it.

No, you would not be told if there was a warrant from law enforcement. That would defeat its purpose. You would not find out unless there was a trial and they tried to introduce evidence gathered from the surveillance.

Also, a private citizen can not get a warrant for surveillance.

Thank you.