CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

the niehbors on both side of me have taken up a vendetta against

the niehbors on both side of me have taken up a vendetta against me. last week I was leaning against my house & the lady on the left let out a tyrade of lies, all of which I can prove are false, then came on my property & beat me up. she then called the police on the felon on the right, he was tipped off & was at her house when the police came but his friend was arrested for drugs. she told him I called & he is now harrasing me worse. it is on record that I did not make the call. I AM MENTLLY & PHYSICALLY DISABLED by the state as well as three personal docters. I can not afford to move. I just spent over $3500 moving here 1 year ago. they are also abusing the 3 cat colony I was assigned to feed to hurt me. this is my therapy. I told them I no family left & was mentally & physically disabled when I moved in. Thanks for your time & consideration xxxxxxx

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

I am sorry to hear that the police department was not more effective in dealing with this situation. The best course of action that I can refer you to is that you make a petition for a "civil protective order."

William B. Esq. :

To do this you will need to go to court and ask the judge to issue an order that says these individuals cannot go near you or harass you, under the threat of arrest due to an imminent threat to you and your health.

William B. Esq. :

You can get assistance with one of these petitions through the Court's self help desk, your law library, or in some jurisdictions from the District Attorney's (or prosecutor's) office.

William B. Esq. :

Here is a link to how to get started on a Civil Protective Order (you may disregard the language regarding the use for family law matters, as this order can be used to protect anyone from threatening or harmful conduct): http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/public/legal_problem/domestic-violence/domestic-violence/civil-protection-order-remedies-and-procedures/qandact_view

William B. Esq. :

(If you are from a state other than Ohio, please let me know and I will send you that information, the basics are the same in every state, but I can direct you to some more specific resources such as the Ohio Legal Services above).

William B. Esq. :

I hope that my answer was of assistance to you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you for your business!

JACUSTOMER-r9teu82r- :

It's kind of hard to use any "local" gov services when there's such crooked favoritism in this parish. That's why I was lead thru a series of phone calls, to the ACLU. These people are harassing me & threating mine & these poor little animals life DAILY.I need outside help.

William B. Esq. :

Have you tried both the Court and the Prosecutor's Office? (These are two separate and distinct entities, and both are separate and distinct from law enforcement). The separation of these bodies is designed to assist individuals such as yourself from being overrun by a single agency. You can also contact local legislators (parish counsel, etc.) if you feel that will be of assistance.

JACUSTOMER-r9teu82r- :

is the prosecutor the district attorney?

William B. Esq. :

Yes.

William B. Esq. :

(some jurisdictions use alternate names).

JACUSTOMER-r9teu82r- :

thank you

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the kind rating, it is greatly appreciated. I wish you the best of luck with this matter. If you have further questions regarding this type of issue, or any other legal matter, please do not hesitate to use our service in the future. You may post a question for any of our experts in general, or to me directly by titling your question “To CalAttorney 2…”

Best wishes, and thank you,

Bill

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please give me the link on how to get started on a protective order here. how do I explain the lapse in time? I didn't know to who I could safely turn w/o retaliation. Thanks

Here is a helpful link for Ohio law, forms, and procedures: http://www.clermontcommonpleas.com/faqcpo.aspx

You will need to draft the language with a straightforward and simple explanation. No one is expecting someone to be intimately familiar with the courts or their rights. Your petition may or may not be granted (but unless it is filed you have a 100% chance of it not being issued).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
will b said in previous statement he was able to offer this info but forgot t do it. read his answers to me, clearly states a site for ohio &offers to provide one for me to get started on a protective order online. See it?
I provided you with two:

(1) http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/public/legal_problem/domestic-violence/domestic-violence/civil-protection-order-remedies-and-procedures/qandact_view

(2) http://www.clermontcommonpleas.com/faqcpo.aspx

You can review both, but the basic legal information is the same.