Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Is the contract valid if it has the name of the trust is wrong.

Is the contract valid if it has the name of the trust is wrong. And me as the executor listed as my nickname?

Kirk Adams : Hi - thanks for looking me up again!
Kirk Adams : The contract can be found valid IF it can be proven that the errors were a mistake and that the true intention was for the particular trust and for you to sign.
Kirk Adams : This is usually considered a mutual mistake - where names are XXXXX XXXXX and either party can request that the error be fixed and if the parties can't agree, a court action could be filed to compel the change.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One more thing. My contract contingencies were fulfilled on June 23rd and the closing date is Monday July 15th. Now they say that they cannot close on July 15th. What is my recourse.

If the contract doesn't allow the closing date to be extended, you should have the right to cancel - or to just let the contract expire - if it cannot be fulfilled by the closing date.

You would have to check the the agreement to see if the other party has any rights to extend the closing date.