Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I filed a discrimination case along with a claim of my civil

Customer Question

I filed a discrimination case along with a claim of my civil rights being violated in the matter of housing and my education in Federal court in Wisconsin. The judge did find a claim for discrimination under the fair Housing Act and The civil Rights Act. I had stated a claim of retaliation and named two defendant specifically. I forgot to add retaliation and their names when I amended my complaint. Also I did not include a request for relief. I start this case by my self because I could not afford a lawyer. I have been under alot of stress. The judge is asking for me to file a supplement to identify the relief I want and I don't know what to ask for. Also is there anyway that I can bring about the charges of retaliation even though I forgot to include them in the amended complaint , but I had included them in the complaint prior.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Has the judge asked you only for a prayer for relief? Has the case already been heard? Has discovery been conducted?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A request for relief. The Judge review evidence, but the case has not been heard publicly, Discovery has been conducted by the Judge only.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had already sent answers to this question yesterday.