socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

This may not be the best website to ask these questions, but

This may not be the best website to ask these questions, but hopefully I can get some help. I and my business partners would like to start out own painting business and need some direction in where to go for completing the legitimizing aspect. We're located in Utah and have completed the following: registering our business with the state, obtaining an EIN number, articles of organization (LLC), and are about to obtain a business checking account. Now we're trying to find out what licenses we need, as well as what remaining paperwork needs to be completed. Any assistance provided would be appreciated.

Utah licenses painting contractors.

An application for all contractor's license classifications can be found at this link. See the center of the page where it says, Applications and Forms. The general rule is proof of at least 2 years experience the the painting profession during the past 10 years.

Hope this helps.