Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

HELLO everyone; Im Ms.Tijuan Guillot & Im talking on behave

Customer Question

HELLO everyone; I'm Ms.Tijuan Guillot & I'm talking on behave of my husband he is in jail and I'm not happy about what they're doing to him and he's handicapped he can't walk & he's in a wheelchair, & they
trying to found him guilty on something he would never ever do to any children and my husband is innocence and been hiding a 25 + years secret form all of his own family & his own daughter and I'm been hiding it too and I just told his 25+ years to his family & they don't know what to say are act about this and his own daughter don't know yet what he's is..I'm really trying to do this for him and our little family the best way this wife can do for him without being stressed out about everyone I really miss & really love and loved too.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your husband's situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Has he been only accused of something, or convicted, and
2) What is he accused (or convicted) of?
3) What are you asking here, exactly? What information can I provide?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm telling you I'm sorry ahead of time because I'm trying not to get very

emotionally about this and the state is charging him (L&L-M) and I'm not happy about it and I'm 1 of the key eyewitnesses for his own case and they didn't what to believe me are any of our friends right now ....

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Ms. G.

I understand and completely comprehend how this may be very trying for you. Take your time.

If you would be so kind as to tell me exactly what has happened (i.e. a little background), this would be helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I know he would never done this to any children and to anyone else's children he loves all his children and it was hard for him to handle allot of stress he has high blood pressure and he has heartbeating problems and I'm 1 person that has to take care of him and all of people that our oldest daughter would have over from middle school and I didn't like over inside our home without asking us at all ......

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Friend,

Okay, I understand this. What information are you seeking, exactly?

Example:

1) How to make sure his medical needs are taken care of while he is incarcerated;
2) What the process here is?

In other words, what do you need to know?

Also, has he already been convicted, or, simply accused? Or you are not sure?