Have Legal Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.
Hi, I think i understand, but
1. I don't have 80k to give the student loan companies. If they sue me, what would I do, sue her?
2. What is involved in motion to modify the divorce decree?
3. If the student loan companies sue me, what can they legally do to me? What can they take away property wise? What else can they do?
Thank you. You have been very helpful thus far. I will rate you positively. :)
Hi, Thank you again. Sorry to keep asking follow up questions.
1. They are private loans, not federal. How can they levy my bank account? What is the process like? How much advance notice will I have? can they take everything?
2. We were divorced in MA. But now she lives in VA and I actually live outside the US, but still have a US bank account with money in it. Could they stop me from say buying a house when i come back to the states? Thank you again, you have been great. The best expert I've ever used, and i have used quite a few.....