How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9134
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to mail in my claim to the middle court, or Justice

Customer Question

I want to mail in my civil claim to the middle court, or Justice Court for Maricopa County, AZ and I need the mailing address. Can you provide this info?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for asking. That Court actually has multiple locations, but they are all listed at

I hope this information is helpful.