Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

i am a target of a PIs investigation. how can I escape from

i am a target of a PI's investigation. how can I escape from privacy intrusion?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry to hear you are in this situation.

However, everything you do in public is just that public information.

So if you want to avoid a privacy invasion then I suggest you need to stay out of the public.

Not an easy thing to do - but that would be the only way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

your answer is no answer. My question was what was the limit of the PI's personal tracking or access or the PI's physical approach to me, because that PI follows m everywhere I go and move. Isn't there some boundary of legal prohibition? Can the PI be ever punished for his secret, yet public, approach to my physical vicinity to find any dirt on me?

[Your answer, "you need to stay out of the public," is dumb.]

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for that clarification. And I apologize for not fully understanding the question as it was first posed.

And so if you are in your home or in a private area outside your home, then you are protected from the PI.

They cannot try to see over or around a privacy fence, nor can they use equipment to pry into your home via windows

I was not trying to give a "dumb" answer. But your only protection is within your private living quarters.

There is no right to privacy in public. And I understood your question of "how can I escape from privacy intrusion? " as what can you do to not have an invasion of privacy. There is no invasion in public places.

I don't make those laws.

Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience: 20 years of experience practicing law.