Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Basically could could I get in legal trouble could this be

Basically could could I get in legal trouble could this be misinterpreted? there are a lot of details here. to make my point a year and a half ago I searched on the internet and downloaded a video for free, flbabygirls , flbabygirls a site ive been to features a fetish i have of adults wearing diapers and being treated like babies. Not long after I removed the video (as most of the videos from there features women being babied hence the title and i prefer women taking on the mother role.) Heres my concern, if this was to be investigated could the feds misinterpret this literally (something i personally find disgusting.) Or would this not happen? The reason Im concerned is ive heard of people getting charged with crimes they did not comitt and have no desire to comitt. Let me know, Thanks?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about how worried you are about this matter.

As long as, this website did not distribute any child pornography and any images or videos that you have downloaded were of adults role playing as babies, you would not have done anything illegal and could not be charged with any crime, since no crime was committed by you.

I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

right i also have anxiety issues and have tried to talk myself out of this, since the video i downloaded was said flbabygirls then thats what it was then i have nothing to worry about. You seem to think im worried unnecessarily?

Dear XXXXX,

As long as, there ware no minors flimed in any of this videos of sexual nature, it is not a crime to download videos or photos of adults posing as minor children, regardless of the name of the video.

I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

right I know that and im familiar with the site, my only concern is that investiagators would make that kind of a mistake just coming across the title of the video, misniterpreting it.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your follow up.

Even if an investigator initially assume that this video might be referring to child pornography because of its name, upon further investigation into the video, it will be determined that there is no minor children in the video, so you could not be charged with any crime, since none was committed according to the limited facts you have provided.

As I stated previously, as long as, you did not engage in possession or distribution of the ACTIAL child pornography, you would have nothing to worry about.

I wish you the best of luck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay thanks, XXXXX XXXXX follow up and then i think im clear basically as i have no interest in this type of material, and was only downloading a video of flbabygirls as the video stated, i have nothing to worry about and this is more of an anxiety issue than a real concerm

Dear XXXXX,

That is correct. As long as, you did not download actual child pornography, where actual minor children under 18 were filmed, you would have nothing to worry about.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience: Experienced Licensed Attorney