Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

My sister got a TRO on me. 2 weeks later we went to court and

My sister got a TRO on me. 2 weeks later we went to court and her request for a permanent RO and the TRO were DENIED. I went home like any other normal person would do after being falsely accused of things I did not do. After the court hearing she went downstairs to the county clerk's office and filed yet ANOTHER TRO on me. It is exactly the same as the 1st TRO that we just went to court with. Is there something I can ask the judge to prevent her from constantly filing false TRO. Our kids go to the same school together. I need to be able to take my kids to school. I'm a stay at home mom. There is no one else who helps me.

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

Q. Is the current TRO based on the same allegations as before ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, Exactly the same.

Hi, Jolene, Thank you for your additional information,

At the hearing for the permanent Restraining Order, bring with you copies of the previous TRO and the Complaint on which it was based. Tell the Judge that this issue is "Res Judicata" and ask the Judge permission to hand up copies of the evidence you brought with you. "Res Judicata" means that this issue has already been litigated and that the party raising this issue is prohibited from relitigating it.

You should also tell the Judge what you stated here, i.e., that your children go to the same school, that you have to pick up your children and that you are afraid of what your sister will accuse you of, and ask that some type of moratorium be placed on her so that she cannot keep refilling just to drag everybody into Court,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

You are very welcome, Jolene, and I wish you the best,