William B. Esq.
William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Hi my name is Russ My bank stopped sending my bill in the

Hi my name is Russ

My bank stopped sending my bill in the mail and I called them up to ask why? Also I complained not only that I would love to pay my bill but the bank was charging me interest on a non interest lone from the beginning of the contract. It took 9 months to receive information on my loan and unfortunately it was a letter telling me that I breached the terms of the captioned loan acount.

Didn't my bank breach the note first?
Expert:  William B. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing Just Answer. Unfortunately, by failing to pay the note each month you were most likely in breach of the loan. I do not have your contract in front of me, but most billing statements by banks are done only as a courtesy.

William B. Esq. :

I do not know what the status of the interest is, but all of the rights and obligations under the loan are included in the terms of the contract. It is possible that you are right and the bank is in breach of the contract (this does in fact happen), but the only way to find this out is to carefully review the terms of your contract and see what your rights and obligations, as well as what the rights and obligations of the bank were.

William B. Esq. :

I hope that my answer was of assistance to you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you for your business!

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lone was no interest for 10 years 15,000 which comes to 125 per month. I had a problem talking to upper management, they never called me back. I waited and called again and again still no response. I felt I was being ignored. Am I still responsible ?
Unfortunately yes.

Even rude behavior by your lender is not a basis to relieve you of your obligation to pay under the terms of your note. You may be able to rehabilitate your loan terms if you can speak with these individuals, but in the mean time, I would suggest that you continue to pay on the note as it will most likely continue to accrue interest against you meaning your debt will increase exponentially.
William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience: Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.