Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I honestly do not know what to say, I have to go trough this

I honestly do not know what to say, I have to go trough this whole process, again. I understand your position. But my Q is based on all the work that has been done on this sight. I cant do this all over again, it would take hours and many Q's and A's
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am truly sorry as I sympathize. I have attempted to review as much of the past work as I can, but you simply asked a general question for appeals--I have no idea for how much the default judgment was against you, as that would tell me whether or not appeal or not. In general an appeal has a low chance of success especially if you are going purely pro-se. I do apologize but rather than speaking generally I am trying to answer directly to best assist you and keep you from potentially making a mistake. Filing an appeal is always possible, truly--but just because it can be filed does not mean it should be.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you have basic idea of what is going on, let us try this.

Why not make sure I get extension

then file complete new motion on a "Quantum Meruit"

And forget all previous work

IT MUST WORK NO SECOND CHANCE FOR ME and the judge will like it Im sure

Thank you for your follow-up, Rupert.

An extension is fairly easy. File a motion to compel as I suggested in the previous answer and ask for a continuance allowing the other party to comply with your discovery request. Then, if granted, it will be granted based on your request that THEY comply and they have extra time in being able to provide the documents that you are requesting.

Then, while that is taking place, you can create the new motion--I believe this link can provide you with a basis or template of how to make your request.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/30265677/SECOND-INVOICE-FOR-DAMAGES-QUANTUM-MERUIT

Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am more comfortable now and have motion all ready

1- I disregard all other detail on the request

2- Ask for a continuance

3- request judge to order them to provide documents

4 and my reason why

5- I have already asked plaintiff for continuance it was approved, I let the judge know this?

6-Do I ask judge at this time to consider QM or do I wait

If this will work , then we can wrap this up

Rupert,

Good to hear. No, you wait with your QM until your initial motion to compel and a continuance is granted. There is no reason to pursue the QM until then.

Hope that helps and please be well. Kindly do not forget to rate my service to you so I may be likewise compensated for my work. Thank you.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.