Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Is there any organisation/state register in Florida where it

Is there any organisation/state register in Florida where it is possible to check who is the owner of the Real Estate (flat)?
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
If you are looking to find out who the legal owner of a piece of property in FL is, you can contact the local Property Valuation Office or Property Tax Assessor in the county where the property is located and give them the address and they can tell you who the legal owner is.
.
Many PVA and Assessor offices also have a searchable online database where you can enter an address and it will tell you who the owner is.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you!

can you please recoment reputable Property Valuation Office or Property Tax Assessor in Miami?
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 years ago.
They are local agencies that are specific to each county. So if you know which county the property is in, you can just do an internet search for that particular county's tax assessor.
.
For example, the assessor for Miami-Dade County, Florida is here: http://www.miamidade.gov/pa/
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you but seems the website does not work
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 years ago.
I just clicked on the link and it took me directly the the property assessor's website...But that is just one example of an assessor's website.
.
You would have to do a search for the one for the county where whatever property you are interested in is located...
.
Or if you know what the address is of a specific property, I can help find the assessor.
.
.
Thanks