Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

How do I find a low cost or no cost Attorney to help me with

How do I find a low cost or no cost Attorney to help me with this?
Thank you for your new question.

Sadly, in the US, low cost or free attorneys are limited in number. You can go to the local legal aid office and they would have to qualify you based on their income requirements (which differ by legal aid office) or you can call the state bar and ask for the pro bono (free) attorneys in your area who can assist you. Also, if you live near a law school, you can go to the law school and seek to get assistance through their law clinic.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much.

Thank you. We appreciate your using our service.