Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Someone is harssing me on face book daily. I have copies of

Someone is harssing me on face book daily. I have copies of most of what she has posted. Can I sue her for that?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

If she is making statements that serve no purpose other than to annoy/embarass or harass you and you can seek to sue for civil money damages and to get an injunction against her to stop her from continuing to do so. Also, if she is making known false statements about you online, you can sue for defamation as well.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.