Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

Wait when judge gave tro in hearing u could not bring in witnesses

Wait when judge gave tro in hearing u could not bring in witnesses to that hearing. Wait if they lied to get tro and u have all the proof u are telling me that after u prove it in court u cant get it expunged from your record when u r innocent. That means u can not own a gun not that i want one but if this is true then this is sick and not justice!!! N

Hi Donna: The TRO is NOT a criminal conviction of anything. It has no affect on owning a gun. It is a civil action and you are not "found innocent or guilty". That is why there is no "expunging a record". The RO ("T" in TRO stands for "Temporary" and it is issued without a hearing) either remains in effect or it is terminated after a hearing. I hope this clarifies the situation.

I hope that this information is helpful. Please click on a smiley face so that I will be compensated for assisting you. If you have a follow up question please send me back a Reply without entering any rating. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I sent u 2 other long questions and they are not showing up now. Where did they go?????

Donna: All of your questions have been answered or are in the process of being answered. If you click on your name (at the bottom left of your Reply above, you then click on 'SEARCH' and you will see all of your questions listed there. You can click on them and see all the Answers.

BTW, Thanks for your positive ratings.

No need to reply to this.