Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

What documents are requirred for a US citizen to marry a foreinger

What documents are requirred for a US citizen to marry a foreinger in the State of Texas?
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

What specific country are you seeking to marry in? Each county may have their regulations and limitations. Please advise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tarrant County, Texas, USA. I am US citizen, she is Chinese.

Thank you for your follow-up, Richard.

In Tarrant County the requirements are listed directly on their website of the county clerk. Here is the link below:

A foreign national can use her visa or her Passport as her identification, and you can use your driver's license as your proof of identity. There is a requirement for a Social Security Number which you can provide--the foreign national can use the number that USCIS provided her in her visa if she has not yet obtained a formal SSN.

Hope that helps.