Marsha411JD, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Atty, 29 yrs exp in the practice of law.
19127644

is it illegal if i got a tatoo and had my son with me but my

Customer Question

is it illegal if i got a tatoo and had my son with me but my mother kept him in the car at night
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. Are you asking if it is illegal to have a child in a tattoo parlor? If not, can you restate your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes if he was with my mom in the car then she walked in lobby last 5 minutes never where they di tatoos

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply. No, there is no Texas law that says that it is illegal to have a minor in a tattoo parlor or studio. That said, there might be a local ordinance that makes it an infraction, but you would need to tell me what city you live in for me to see if that is the case. But again, it is not against Texas law for a minor to be in a tattoo parlor. It would be against the law, in most cases, to have them tattooed.

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I would be glad to assist you further if I can.