Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Hello, my name isXXXXX just moved here from Colorado.

Hello, my name isXXXXX just moved here from Colorado. I got a DUI in Colorado and completed everything except the alcohol/therapy that the alcohol evaluator said I need to do. I have 12 hours completed in alcohol class in Colorado. I have 8 hours left and cannot find a place to complete these sessions. I also have 40 hours of therapy I need to complete to comply with Colorado courts. They said I could transfer these classes to where I moved, but so far I am unable to find a place that administers alcohol classes/therapy. can you please help?

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

Justin You need to have classes that are approved or sanctioned via the Court system in order for Colorado to accept them.

I suggest that you contact the Clerk of the Court in the county where you live and they will be able to supply you with a list of those courses that are Court Sanctioned.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already have done that.... they said group classes will be fine...I need to find out where those classes are.

Ok. So you went to the court and they did not have a list for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No sir. they did not. I started my classes at the alpha center in grand junction, Colorado. I even contacted them. they couldn't help me either. they checked google. which I had already done to no avail. I even tried bing. would the court system here have information for dui classes/therapy?

Ok. Justin. Then I suggest you call this number

(800)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
You should be able to schedule that way.

Let me know how it goes. And good luck

Thank you, Justin

I lost connection for a bit. But back now if you need any other information

Good luck