Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I´m a shareholder in ZST Digital Network (ZSTN) a chinese company.

I´m a shareholder in ZST Digital Network (ZSTN) a chinese company. Now the receiver (Robert Seiden) says he has control over Subsuderies and think they will be able to show ZSTN has $75 million to $100 million in cash. The Delaver court has already order Peter Deutsch, a major shareholder, a put option 8.21 per share according to Booked value or more. Now Peter Deutsch has filed a case against ZST Digital.
I want to ask you what will happen to other smaller shareholders ? Will they get the same deal ? All Shareholder must be equal.... ?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

All shareholders in the same class of shares (as a company can have multiple different classes of shares) must be treated the same. So any shareholders who hold the same class of stock that the option was put on by order of the court, would be entitled to the same value of the stock.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. We all have same class of shares so what Peter Deutsch gets in his case will we also get !

Thank you very much. Yes, that is correct, what one shareholder in a class receives, all shareholders must receive.