Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

MY dog is injured by a car, I took him to a vet A, Vet A took

Customer Question

MY dog is injured by a car, I took him to a vet A, Vet A took X-ray, and told me he needs special operation, he wasn't be able to do it. I took the X-ray to Vet B, Vet B told me the bone plate operation he didn't have the special equipment. But he said another solution is to remove that injured leg. I took dog to Vet C, Vet C said, the dog needs to have his injured leg removed, we paid him for the operation, ($1080.00), and we left the dog with him on Tuesday. He said he will call us after the operation done. He called us on Thursday, and said he made a mistake, cut open the wrong leg, he sewed up together and told us pick up the dog. He give me the money back for the operation, but he made up a bill said I still need to pay the examine and other stuff he did for the dog. I am not happy with what happen to the dog, and not happy with Vet C how he take care of his mistake. What is my options???
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am very sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Did your dog suffer any permanent injury due to the vet's mistake? How much will it cost you to repair damage done to your dog by the vet and complete the job you originally contracted for them to perform?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to take my dog to a Vet get evaluated to see what's the permanent damage and how much will cost me. I will give back to you my answer after I am sure about it.

Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
OK, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX look forward to assisting you.