Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
10805288

I prevailed in the case against my tenant for unpaid rent,she

I prevailed in the case against my tenant for unpaid rent,she owe me 4350$,court decision was on may 10,she was ordered also to submit fact sheet in 45 days which defendant did not,shd be june 25,i went to clerk of court for certification and also recorded the judgment,since i dont have the fact sheet ,i dont have lot of info to do garnishment of wages,by the way,she has no properties but has full time job,i know where she work and her home address but thats all i know,her employer is her personal friend ,they are staffing agencies w/website and shows also that they have branches in few US states.What would be my next move?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing law for 19+ years and look forward to assisting you.

With regard to your claim:

I prevailed in the case against my tenant for unpaid rent,she owe me 4350$,court decision was on may 10, Congratulations.

she was ordered also to submit fact sheet in 45 days which defendant did not,shd be june 25,i went to clerk of court for certification and also recorded the judgment, Consider filing a motion to to have her held in contempt for failing to follow the Judge's order that she submit a fact sheet. (I presume she was to provide the facts on her assets and income sources, yes?)

since i dont have the fact sheet ,i dont have lot of info to do garnishment of wages, But you do! You know her employer you state.

by the way,she has no properties but has full time job, Which is good. If she has no assets, then that fact sheet is pretty worthless anyway, but that does not mean you can't try to spank her via motion for contempt, for failing to provide the facts, including the fact that she owns nothing.

i know where she work and her home address but thats all i know,her employer is her personal friend ,they are staffing agencies w/website and shows also that they have branches in few US states.

Your Question:What would be my next move?

ANSWER: I'd look into the local court rules for your court and file a petition to have her employer ordered to garnish her wages to send it to you. You will want to research what address is the employer's one of record for receiving SERVICE of such an order. Unless she quits her job, this is a great source of payment.

Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Florida

Already Tried:
I dont want to call her since there is court order for her, Yes, do NOT call her. There is no purpose to be served.

also she is telling her friends that she will not pay, Obviously she is not planning to do so willingly, but you can follow her for the future, garnish wages throughout her life, etc., and likely get paid. Don't forget over time to rework the debt to include post judgment interest!

during our court hearing she told the judge that she works full time. Super - that is your first aim, then.

I have just confirmed and recorded the judgment so far. You are on your way. It takes patience - but garnishing those wages would be my next move.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions.

Sincerely,

Alexia Esq.