Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Is it legal to purchase and ship soma (carisopridol) through

Is it legal to purchase and ship soma (carisopridol) through online websites ?

Paul ?
Thank you for your question and for asking for me. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

No, the purchase and receipt of any controlled or legend drug (one that requires a prescription) without a legal prescription is a violation of federal law. Soma is a legend drug and you must have a valid prescription, which is one issued by a doctor in your state after an actual physical examination in person. If DEA or Customs gets a hit on your package, as they randomly send dogs to sniff packages at UPS, USPS and FedEx and DHL they will seize the package and can charge you with unauthorized obtaining of a legend drug without a prescription.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, I have not placed any orders I was waiting until you had gotten back to me. So it still seems pretty much unsafe for me I guess. The thing is I don't have health ins. And it's the cheapest way for me to get them. They are not any form of narcotic but I believe they may still be controlled substance. I left an excellent rating for you as we'll as a 20% tip.

Thanks ,Paul V
Thank you for your response and for your feedback and bonus.

I understand you do not have insurance, but if you can get a real prescription from a local doctor after an actual physical examination, you can then use that to order online as that is a legitimate prescription and you can prove you did have a legal prescription. While they are not a controlled substance, they are considered a "legend drug" meaning they have addictive properties and require a prescription.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I'm placing an order online it asks me to fill out this doctor information sheet , such as weight , what meds I'm on , what surgery I've had and so on. What is that for do you think ?
That is not a valid medical examination under Federal law, the examination has to be an in person physical to qualify for a valid prescription I am afraid. What they are asking is trying to cover themselves, but it will not protect you as a valid prescription I am afraid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok , thank you hope you have a good night !
You are welcome. Thank you as well and have a great night too.