Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Looking for a Florida securities attorney at a reputable firm

Customer Question

Looking for a Florida securities attorney at a reputable firm for an opinion regarding a control shares calculation issue. From(###) ###-####Control-share acquisition: (b) For purposes of this section, all shares, the beneficial ownership of which is acquired
within 90 days before or after the date of the acquisition of the beneficial ownership of shares which result in a control share acquisition, and all shares the beneficial ownership of which is acquired pursuant to a plan to make a control-share acquisition
shall be deemed to have been acquired in the same acquisition. Want to understand which shares count as control-shares and which are excluded from the control-share calculation based upon the 90 days prior and following given no plan of acquisition was in
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts. Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more. Thank you, Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will find another source of the help. How do I assure that no charge is made on my account?