Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son was murdered by a police officer in 2010. The officer

Customer Question

My son was murdered by a police officer in 2010. The officer followed him for about 10 minutes and pulled him over.The officer told him that he was pulled over due to a swerve in the road..After my son gave him the explanation, it should have stopped the Within 3 minutes the officer was in my sons car on top of him,k hurting him . 9 shots were fired killing my son. My son did not have time to comply with the police orders. The police officer stated he had a gun and they struggled. The investigation was simply closed 1 month after death, . (he had one adult felony which was not a violent one. I have evidence. (help)
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your post.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that you are in this situation, and I am sorry for your loss. Have you filed for anything yet so as to stop the statute of limitations from running out? Have you retained private counsel?