Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I am a fork lift operator instructor. one of my students who

I am a fork lift operator instructor. one of my students who I trained over a year ago and has been actively operating a fork lift safely for more then a year, was involved in a fork lift accident last mouth. he is calming the accident is my fault due to improper training, and wants to sue me. my son took drivers education 3 years ago and was involved in a accident in January 2013 does that mean I can sue the man that taught him how to drive? My collage professor failed to teach me properly because I did not graduate with a 4.0. THIS IS ABSURD! if I have to go to court I am not going to pay a lawyer to defend me for this kind of nonsense. what law sets the president for this kind of nonsense? so I can use it in court

Good morning, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

Q. Is the student claiming it is your fault because you did not instruct him correctly ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Good morning, Robert,

The person who is suing you will be laughed right out of Court. There is no Statute, or case law setting any such precedent for this type of lawsuit, nor is there any Statute or case law proving the negative, i.e., that it is not the instructor's fault. It is so ludicrous, I cannot believe he's suing anyone for this.

If I were in your position, I would argue the clear facts ,i.e.,

1. How did he operate a forklift for a full year without any accidents if you did not instruct him properly;

2. Maybe he was not giving you his full attention when you were instructing him;

3. Maybe, he did not study hard enough;

4. Maybe, he did not do all of his homework assignments.

After he finishes presenting his case and you finish your arguments, you should ask the Judge to award you damages in the amount of $5,000 because of his malicious use of process, bringing a frivolous lawsuit, and wasting the Court's time, the Judge's time, and your time.

________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, otherwise I do not receive any credit at all,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. he is calming the fork lift accident he had while he was operating the fork lift was my fault due to improper training on my part.

I have to go to court July 25th for this nonsense. I wanted some advice. thank you again for your help.

You are welcome, Robert, but you have not rated my service to you. It will not cost you anything additional, but without a rating, I will not receive credit for assisting you. Thank you for understanding,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Per your request i am answering your email. great job thank you. i did not sign up for you mounthly service this was a 1 time question and answer. in responace to this email. I rated you Excellent service.

this entier email was captured and filed as a PDF for my recordes.

Robert Colbe

Good morning, Robert,

I did not send you any email. Please be kind enough to give me the following information:

1. Was my name signed to the email ?

2. When did you receive the email ?

3. What did the email say ?

ANDREA

Robert, Please be kind enough to furnish the information I requested regarding the email, I would greatly appreciate it as it is extremely important
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Email from you dated 7/06/13 receved 8:25 am.

I have to go to work now have a great day

Robert Colbe

Okay, Thank you,