Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have brought a claim of Fraud Upon the Court. The charge

Customer Question

I have brought a claim of Fraud Upon the Court. The charge is clear. My Health and financial documents were demanded by use of a Subpoena Decues Tecum. (Not a court order signed by a judge) In addition the attorney did not adhere to the foreign state's issuance fees or requirements or procedures for subpoenas. The unethical attorney request that the court strike my pleading and seal the court records in an effort to hide his crimes. How do I stop the enormous crimes being committed against me? Please don't answer the State Bar. They will not help me while I am in litigation with the attorney. The attorney practiced law in a state where he has no bar license. (he has friends in high places) My case involves total corruption in Arizona by fishing expeditions in a civil litigation and the misuse of subpoenas.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.