Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

Hello Dimitry, Sorry, I was unclear. That part with case

Hello Dimitry,

Sorry, I was unclear. That part with case law - should it be my testimony? (I think so) Or - closing statement so that I could not be cross-examined?

"Point out that there was no threat as it could not have been acted on" - why couldn't I act?

Broad out of case accusation of petitioner - how to object answers?

Last thing: I edited final questions based on your corrections but I am not sure I need it at all. If not, just tell me "to trash" without commenting each sentence.

Thank you for your follow-up.

Now I understand a bit better. Your opening statement is a summary of your case but it is not a detailed outline--there is no need to put case law into it, although you can if the case is very well known or a significant precedent in the court system. The closing statement ONLY discusses, also as a summary, of what took place at the hearing, it does not discuss items that were not brought up in the case itself. That is an objection waiting to happen if you do so.

You couldn't act, by your own theory of the case, because you were over 3,000 miles away. It is hard to kidnap or physically murder someone if you aren't present near enough to be able to accomplish such acts.

You can object to answers from testimony the same way as to an attorney. Once she stops speaking, you can object and phrase your objection reasoning.

I am still not seeing the summary as needed if she admitted it--you may want to leave that closing arguments.