TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Hi, Ill be going to clients homes or businesses to evaluate

I'll be going to client's homes or businesses to evaluate their systems and implement a simple monthly backup solution that could require installing software and hardware.

For this evaluation I want to make them sign a simple agreement that states that I wont be liable or responsible in case their system becomes inoperable after the evaluation is complete. (evaluation could take up to an hour)
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

How can I help you? Do you have a specific legal question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes. the question is. is there a clause I can add into an agreement?

Hi again.

Q: is there a clause I can add into an agreement?
A: Yes, you can add just about any clause you'd like, including a clause which states something to the effect that you will be "held harmless for any system failures that occur during or after the evaluation."

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for using our service!

If you would like to direct additional legal questions to me in the future, then please type "To VAMD" in the subject line of your question.