Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

still waiting my new password XXXXX XXXXX working either kathy california i just did this

Customer Question

still waiting my new password XXXXX XXXXX working either kathy california i just did this it didnt take this long or more money before the 1st time i did this almost 2 years ago. after 4 years of apt. living i had surgery and got behind on my rent and got eviction notice and date to move i moved out on the date but was unable to get all my belongings and left a terrible mess without cleaning still recooperating from surgery then did not clean or remove all my belongings and they have been calling and looking for me the 1st time i asked a lawyer they said up to 4 years could find me and make me pay for damages etc. it has been almost 2 years since i left and not been found am i safe and not charged after 4 years still waiting for a answer thanks kathy california
Expert:  John Legal replied 3 years ago.
Welcome! Thank you for your question.

We have received your question. Give me a minute to review your question and I will post an answer.

It looks like another expert answered your question. Here is the link to the question thread.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nobody has answered my question and i dont know how to do this link so i am still waiting

I have sent your question to customer service. I am not sure what is going on. I see a response to an earlier question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will you please get back to me directly with my answer nobody else has i gusess i am just on hold or forgotten

I cannot by site rules when another expert has responded. I will try and notify the prior expert so they can try and follow up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your the only one who gets back to me what other info. could they possibly want i keep filling out the same boxes over and over and over again with the same info. it is already 8:30 p.m.

I have sent the other expert a message. There are some site issues. Experts are users like you. We have no control over how the site is working. It looks like the other expert is online so hopefully they can help you tonight. Otherwise, hang on until tomorrow and you will be contacted by JustAnswer customer service.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i definitely want a phone ccall from your office tomorrow i also wrote your phone number down to call and complain i am not paying for information i did not receive.

This is not my office. I am a user on the site to answer questions. The website is run by others. I am not sure what is going on but know that they will get to the bottom of the issue. There must be some electronic glitch because I can see the prior expert's response to your question on my end. They customer service folks are very good at working out issues with customers. The site does also uphold it's guarantee of being 100% satisfied.

I am sorry. I wish I could help you further but I do not have any control over the site.