Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I like you please to help me with an attorney in LA.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good evening.Your other expert was offline so I want to try and help you here.I am a Texas lawyer.

RayAnswers :

You can locate a lawyer to deal with the education loans here through the California State Bar Lawyer Referral Service.

RayAnswers :

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/LawyerReferralServicesLRS.aspx

The bar here can locate one that can deal with and hopefully resolve these debts.I appreciate the chance to assist you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again for letting me help you.

RayAnswers41450.025434919
RayAnswers :

RayAnswers :

I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating. If you do have any additional questions about my answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. Please be aware that any rating of 1 or 2 is reflected as a negative rating and I receive no credit for my answers.

This communication does not establish an attorney client relationship here.Information provided is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.

RayAnswers :

Good luck to you here.Let me know if you have more follow up.I appreciate the chance to chat.