Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

the judge order a ferensic on my husbands busniess who claimed

the judge order a ferensic on my husbands busniess who claimed and taxes showed all he earned was 10,000 for the yr i was order to pay73% and he was order to pay 25% the cost is ten thousand $ i do not have the money at the time to pay so what is the likley hood of the judge awarding my husband the home agaisnt my pension if both parties want the home given the home truly has no equity
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
If the judge has ordered a forensic audit of husband's business because he is falsifying his income, then they will likely discover this and bring it to the court's attention. Judge's don't take too kindly to parties who try to defraud the court and the IRS so if the audit shows he is falsifying his information, the judge will hammer him.
.
So if it comes back that he is making a lot more than he is reporting or claiming to the court, I highly doubt that the judge would award the home to him considering his fraudulent behavior.
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the cost of the ferensic is suppose to be paid by m self and my husband i cannot afford it right now would the judge hold that agaisnt me also if i was to withdraw my divorce application is there any way that i can ask the judge to have my husband ad my name to the deed

the cost of the ferensic is suppose to be paid by m self and my husband i cannot afford it right now would the judge hold that agaisnt me
.
If you don't have the money to pay for it, then you don't have the money. I don't think the judge would hold it against you if you simply can't afford it. But if you can come up with the money, it likely would be a good investment because it may result in a much higher money or property award to you in the divorce if it shows he is lying about his income.

also if i was to withdraw my divorce application is there any way that i can ask the judge to have my husband ad my name to the deed
.
No,. if you dismiss your divorce petition, the judge loses all power to order the parties to do anything so he couldn't order husband to add you to deed.
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if my husband and i cannot come to a agreement how likley is it that the judge will order him to keep the house and i keep my pension if i continue to stress i want the house

how likley is it that the judge will order him to keep the house and i keep my pension if i continue to stress i want the house
.
If there is no equity in the house, then there is no benefit to either party really in getting the house. So if you were willing to give up some greater portion of your pension in return for the house, the judge may agree that is reasonable and award you the house rather then your ex. But there is no way to know for sure, so I am just speculating at this point since I don't know the judge and we don't know the outcome of the forensic audit.
.
.
Thanks