Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.

Im being harrassed and humiliated by students and staff from

Customer Question

Im being harrassed and humiliated by students and staff from school i pay rent and buy groceries for my parents, these people are manipulating my parents who are very sick , they have watched me in the shower and on the toilet, they watch my 13 year old daughter in the shower, im beginning to fear for my life and my family, 3 students in particular have my mom brainwashed, im willing to do whatever it takes , do i have any kind of rights? Is this legal? Can they just watch me and keep taunting me?
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.

Brandon M. :

Hello there.

Brandon M. :

Hi, are you able to see this?

Brandon M. :

Some people have web browser versions that are not entirely compatible with the "chat" mode. It appears that you may be experiencing technical difficulties. I will wait about 2 more minutes for a response. If you are unable to respond in that time frame, I will switch modes--it will be slightly less convenient, but it should resolve any issues that you may be experiencing. Thank you for your patience.

Brandon M. :

Having not received a response, I will switch modes now.

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. Are you able to see this and respond?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

• im here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

whats my answer?

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. I need a bit more information, if you can spare it. How do we know that the individuals in question are watching you and your daughter in the shower and on the toilet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have witnesses and pictures, i have video recording of them in my house watching me on camera,

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
I want to make sure that my understanding is correct. Do you mean to say that they have set up video cameras in your home and have watched you and your daughter through the video cameras?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

exactly, students were even here drnk along with my school instructors, and my mom says big deal, we all look same naked, its unbelievable

im uNder extreme stress

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.
That is incredibly offensive, and I'm so sorry to learn that you have been victimized in this way. What you have described--video recording someone in the nude when there is an expectation of privacy--is a criminal offense in California. If you report the matter to law enforcement, they can investigate and, if they find that a criminal act has occurred, prosecute those responsible. Furthermore, to intrude upon one's seclusion is also foundation to bring a civil lawsuit against the perpetrators. In other words, you can also sue for the emotional distress and humiliation that would be reasonably suffered from such an offensive act.

How to proceed is up to you, but I would start by contacting your local law enforcement agency--the local police if you have a police force, and the county sheriff's department if you don't. Let me know if further clarification is needed. Thanks.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience: Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i transferred schools, would like to file a lawsuit now, can you help me?

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 11 months ago.
Unfortunately, under my terms and conditions with the website, I am prohibited from having contact with you outside the website (lest I steal away their business, I suppose). However, you can ask the Colorado bar association for a referral to a personal injury attorney through the following website:

http://www.cobar.org/directory/