Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

our neices husband telephoned my wife and threatened to make

Customer Question

our neice's husband telephoned my wife and threatened to make legal troubloe with IRS agents,during his frequent visits to Washington.He also told her that I had opened a leter with an enclosed FEMA check made to her name,the I had forged her name, and that Ihad cashed and spent the money without her knowledge.(Actually there had never been a claim filed with FEMA). I returned home at 11pm and found her Very distraught about that episode.
His call was a reaction to my trip to check on some In-Common held property that he has caused to be fenced and used as a PASTURE by another person with whom he secrectly caused to erect afence and have cattle on enclsed area.
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 1 year ago.

Brandon M. :

Hello there.

Brandon M. :

Thank you for that information. This is understandably upsetting to all of you. How can I help?

Customer :

david has threatened us......we are years old91....what steps can we take to stop his sole use of the property and also to stop his threats........

Brandon M. :

Hello again. I see that you left a poor service rating. Please understand: you posted your question at 11:36 p.m. EST on 6/23/2013. I did not want to make the wrong assumption about your concern--at 11:38 p.m. EST, 2 minutes later, I asked for some clarification on your question. There was no response from you until 6:15 a.m. EST on 6/24/2013, which was approximately 7 hours later. 2 minutes thereafter, you rated my service as poor.

Brandon M. :

Unfortunately, because I am a live person instead of an automated computer program, I have to take time away from the computer to eat and sleep. Plus, when I am not working on this website in my free time, I am engaged in the full-time practice of law. Unfortunately, this means that I am not available 24 hours each day, and I am certainly unable to type out a response within 2 minutes.

Brandon M. :

I understand that you may be unfamiliar with the website, but you will probably understand that I would be disinclined to continue further unless I have some assurance that you are still interested in the answer. If you would like me to answer your question now that you have asked it, I am glad to attempt to do so. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.