John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.
18914223

Are letters of intent binding with no notorized signatures

Welcome! Thank you for your question.

Generally contracts (like letters of intent) are valid so long as both parties sign the contract. The signatures are not required to be notarized.

I cannot provide you with legal advise. I have provided you with information about the law related to your question. My answer, and any information that you find online, should not take the place of having a consultation with a lawyer in your area to advise you regarding your specific issues.

Please show your appreciation for my candid, accurate information by clicking VERY INFORMATIVE, OR the OR and positive feedback. You should only rate me if you are satisfied with the information I provided you. If you cannot rate me GREAT please do not rate. Give me a chance to make it right by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

I appreciate your question and repeat customers. You can request me by beginning your question with "Dear XXXXX..."

Thank you,