Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in Harford County, Maryland. Is there any kind of ordinance

Customer Question

I live in Harford County, Maryland. Is there any kind of ordinance concerning allowing children to play in the street?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: I could not find any specific ordinance for that. However, I found ordinance regarding "Skating, coasting and sledding, See Chapter 185 Section 185-19 of Harford County Ordinance:

http://ecode360.com/9373659

No person shall:

A. Skate, sled, walk or go upon any ice, or ski, except at such time and place as may be designated for such purpose by the Department.

B. Coast with handsleds, bobsleds, carts or other vehicles on wheels or runners, except at such time and place as may be designated for such purpose by the Department.

C. Skate, sled or coast in such negligent manner as to endanger life, limb or property.