Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Q? Between our medical issues and financial issues being on

Customer Question

Q? Between our medical issues and financial issues being on SS disability, how can we show the court that we simply cannot afford to hire a clean-up crew a dumpster, etc. to comply with an injunction?

Is there a way to show the court our tax records and some medical records under seal so they do not become public record nor will the plaintiffs lawyers get access to such personal information? If so, how would I submit this to the court?

Q? Also, our judge is rotating at the end of this month. We are in superior court in downtown PHX which is only convenient to the plaintiffs lawyers and nobody else. We've only made one trip to court and it was so difficult for my spouse who has MD. We cannot afford to park downtown so we took the light rail which is 2 blocks from the court. With a walker, it was so difficult for him to make that walk, the east side of the court is closed so we had to walk past that entrance way to the center to go through security and the all the way back east to go to the courtroom. As for me, it is a good 35 min light rail ride and I get very motion sick as well as have trouble walking but not as bad as he does but carrying all the papers and helping him is very difficult. As both being disabled, wouldn't this be enough to ask to change the venue to the east valley court where we can park for free right in front of the entrance with our disabled parking plate?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes Fran, I do want an answer. Why is it my questions are the ones nobody will answer?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still waiting for an answer. If the questions need to be broken up, that is fine with me! Thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information. The professional who can help you should let you know if they should be separate questions or not.

Thank you for your patience,

Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response 1: Bring copies of your direct deposits or your earnings statements from Social Security Administration to the Court. Bring a copy of estimated cost of the clean-up to the Court.

Response 2: Your tax records and medical records are generally not available for viewing by the general public, but they must be available for viewing by the opposing parties in the case. So, I do not see how you can ask the Court to prevent the Plaintiff Attorneys from seeing two of the key evidence in your case. Nevertheless, you can speak to the Clerk's office about the impoundment of the subject records before submitting the records to ensure that the documents are not accidentally made available for viewing by the general public.

Response 3:
You made a very persuasive case for change of venue. So, you should file your Motion for Change of Venue and state the reason for doing so just like you did in your narrative here. You can get a blank Motion form from the Court.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PhillipsEsq - Thank you! Excellant service, wish I could afford a tip!

You are quite Welcome! and thank you very much for the positve rating.

All the best