Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

MY CIVIL SUIT FOR TERROR STALKING WAS REMOVED FROM FLORIDA

MY CIVIL SUIT FOR TERROR STALKING WAS REMOVED FROM FLORIDA STATE COURT TO FEDERAL COURT. THE FEDERAL JUDGE DISMISSED MY CASE WITH PREJUDICE AND WITHOUT A HEARING. THE DEFENDANTS ARE A LEFT WING ORGANIZATION WITH STRONG POLITICAL TIES TO THE FEDERAL EXECUTIVE BRANCH AND FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.
I'M IN THE BEGINNING OF THE APPEALS PROCESS IN THE 11TH CIRCUIT.
THE BASIC WRONG WAS TERROR STALKING, AND THE ACTUAL DAMAGES WERE FINANCIAL COST INCURED FOR PROVIDING MY SECURITY.
ONE POINT THE DEFENDANT MADE IS THAT TERRORIZATION IS NOT A TORT.
MY REPLY HAS BEEN THAT I'M SUING FOR COST DAMAGES SUCH AS HIRING PRIVATE DECTECTIVE AND INSTALLING SECURIT EQUIMENT ETC AS COST DAMAGES THAT RESULTED DIRECTLY FROM THE DELIBERATE TERRORIZATION.
I'VE READ ON LINE THAT COURTS BEGAN TO HAND OUT CONVICTIONS FOR TERROR STALKLING A FEW YEARS AGO.
ON LINE ARTICLES ABOUT TERROR STALKING TACTICS ARE FOUND UNDER THE HEADING "GANG STALKING, GROUP STALKING, ORGANIZED STALKING OR TERROR STALKING."
IF YOU CAN FIND ME PRECEDENT WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GIVEN CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS FOR TERROR STALKING I THINK THAT WILL GREATLY HELP MY CASE.

THANKS
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

A search of westlaw for terror and gang stalking both have revealed no cases at all. The reason being is that this is a claim that is extremely hard, if not impossible to prove in court. It has not yet been recognized as a legal cause of action in the courts and no states have established any criminal laws against the activity as a gang stalking, which is what the court is trying to say in dismissing the case.

You are going to have to identify a person or persons and/or agency specifically and if they are government actors you have to frame your complaint in the form of a civil rights violation against them instead of the gang stalking. You would have to argue they violated your civil right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness in that they have constructively falsely imprisoned you and also they have invaded your privacy in violation of your constitutional rights. If you cannot conclusively identify some government actor or agency, the courts and laws simply do not have any cases or statutes to cover the blanket gang stalking.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.