Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Im in California. I told someone Id provide a service for

I'm in California. I told someone I'd provide a service for them, sent them a contract basically saying I will provide service on these four days, but no one signed anything. The person is being very rude and difficult and I do not want to perform the service now. If I bail out can she sue me or anything? She has not paid me anything.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

If nothing was signed, and no money has exchanged hands then your offer has not been accepted. Therefore, there is no contract or agreement and thus nothing to sue for.